sunnuntai 17. huhtikuuta 2011

Update on life and also a little poem..

Well I been ok. Got a on-the-job learnin place from espoocity museum Really happy for that but well..
Finland has elected parliament and it seems bad most ppl chose to vote for ppl that r against Gays. Really disappointed and a bit ashamed to be finnish.. Feels like they have voted against me personally for some reason. I am Bi-sexual and have promiced to myself that I will only marry if gays can do it too. Dunno what the future brings...

On the other hand I'm happy and... Kinda... I would say in love. I have no idea if he likes me like that but I dont care I like this feeling alot and if somethin happens it happens cant do nothin but enjoy now that I can. Wrote this a week ago him in mind... Its alittle sexual..

I wan't...

I Wan't you to torture me and make me come.
I wan't you to kiss me and hold me in your arms.
I wan't you to let me be your bad little girl, punish me.
I wan't you to make me your princess, pamper me.
I wan't you to be my master, my torturer, my teacher, my only will.
I wan't... I wan't you... I just wan't you.
I wan't you and everythin with you.


-Frozen.

1 kommentti:

Lemoncello kirjoitti...

Me likes ^^ Hyvä runo on, kivasti rimmaa ja silleen :) mie tyksin :))