lauantai 30. huhtikuuta 2011

sExhibition spring 2011

So it came Spring and the sexhibition ;D Had alot of fun. This year was a little different cause I was "workin" there. I was a volunteer worker for SMFR
It was fun I met alot of new ppl from the genre and many other ppl. I actually met someone really interrestin but this stupid girl did not ask for his number or let him do what he wanted even she did REALLY wanted that too... STUPID ME! Maybe we'll meet again... Dunno. He did leave me a mark of himself... My hand will hurt for awhile its a little swollen... We had a tiny duel...
My aunt came to sexhibition too... That didnt feel awkward at all... Really funny. I was spankin a guy and my aunt with her man lookin at me...
So this is whats on my mind right now about this...

This years score...
New interrestin ppl.
A little of experienses on spankin guys and usin some equipment..
some bruses on my but..
swollen hand
Maybe a new friend or two

-Frozen (Pakaste perhonen)

Ei kommentteja: