maanantai 25. huhtikuuta 2011

No chocolate for this easter bunny...

So its easter... One of these stupid reasons to "party" and eat too much... I hoped for a relaxin easter holiday but what did I get... A whole lot of drama. At a party I aparently hit this girl that was touchin my hair even I told her to stop. Yes she was drunk but thats not an excuse to do stuff when someone tells you NO. I did not hit her I wiped her hand of my head and her own had hit her in the face, but she said I did... Her BF is my friend and has been for several years I would not like this to greate any friction between me and him but its obvious its gonna, cause I just dont like that girl. I'm ok hangin out with her there but really I dont like her. I dont hate her eather so no problem there.

I been stressed cause of school and have gotten my feelings hurt so so many times last week that I seem really angry at everyone. I'm not. Its just the stress. I wasn't suposed to start worrying about school stuff but then one of our teachers desited to give us more work. I have only tomorrow to finnish all that I'v suposed to have done this year and thanks to that same retard teacher I dont even know what the things r... I'm truly sorry if I seem pissed at you or if I have said somethin stupid.
The morning after that party I might have managed to piss of a person I really didnt mean to. I love him I would never on purpose hurt him or be disrespectfull. I know that "I was tired" Is not an excuse, but I really didnt mean that. I do have a tendensy to say stupid stuff and I normally warn ppl about that, I told him eventually I'll say somethin stupid. If he is reading this I am truly sorry.

My mood swings r a bit crazy aren't they? I never said I'm sane...

-Stupid bad easter bunny Frozen.

1 kommentti:

Lemoncello kirjoitti...

I never said I'm sain <3 No you didn't, nd you are still perfect :)