perjantai 8. huhtikuuta 2011

Hmh. more of these.

This just happenned to pop in mind last night and the other stuff this morning.

Change one word and you got the truth.

I feel like I'm in a cloud of happy thoughts.
Soon to be falling down from the sky.
soon, you who lifted me up there, will just stop holding me there and I will fall.
I feel so high.
You will let me down like all the others before you.
Like all the wrong ones, you are as wrong.
Right now I feel so great, so beautiful, so smart.
But I have also the doubt of my past and yours.
Please be true, dont let me fall and always have my back.
Please! I feel like this time I'm so high that I might not make the fall.
Please let this just be my silly feelings, Me beeing cautious.
Do you like me? cause I do you.
I like you alot.
Maybe I like you too much.
Maybe You could not like me as much.


yep I'm once again goin down the same old road.
I know this person propably could not "like" me the way I like him, thanks to alot of things like life situation and age and location, But still I kinda would want him to. I have no idea about his feelings maybe I'm just a really good friend and if thats the case I wanna stay that way. I have known him too little time to know enought to say how he feels. I think this might be one of those crushes (yes its a crush) that I might want to keep as the safety zone (some ppl have a crush that they go back to when everythin else fails and its suposed to be really like unreachable buut still active.) my new safety crush. The last one failed bad...
The person who recognizes them self in this: Dont worry its just me. U do not have to do anythin. I still hope you know who u r. If it happens you like me then please tell me cause I'll never ask and just torture myself.

Ei kommentteja: