torstai 7. huhtikuuta 2011

Some poetry.

Some... thougths and "poems" I have wrote...

How could anyone remember someone like me?
The one who always falls for ppl who cant be with her.
Never could. But still I want to fight for somethin that lasts, Somethin that stays.
Who would remember and stay?
Noone, never, not with the forgotten one the broken one.
She falls for the taken ones, the wrong ones, the ones that will break her.
Forever She'll be broken and used.

This feeling is the best and the worst.
The best in the way that life seems to have a meaning.
Worst in the way that everything is so uncertaint and I seem stupid.
Why is it that when I like someone It makes me clumbsier then I actually am?
Why does it still make u feel good?
Noone could see this coming. No one could predict.
U just really hope that the other person likes u back and that U dont make a total fool of your self.
Only time can tell and thats all that is certaint.

These r old and... Shit....or tell me if its shit

1 kommentti:

Lemoncello kirjoitti...

It sounds like you, me likes :)