sunnuntai 24. elokuuta 2008

Vanha runopätkä.

I don't wanna feel like this. I wanna be your friend but I love you and I'll rather die then be just a friend. We've known only a little period of time in this eternity but its just enough to fall in to your eyes. those hypnotic eyes. once you looked at me like you actually would like me. I hope it wasn't just a look you have. I hope those eyes won't lie to me.
My friends try to talk some sense in to me but I can't listen to them when my heart is screaming so loud. There is no sense in love. you have apart of my heart its yours but I stil have to think about so many things. I would be dead without my friends. but thats what I'm gonna be without you.

(henkilö ajoi rekalla mun sydämmen yli, jauhoi sen liha myllyssä ja syötti mulle takaisin et jooh ois pitäny kuunnella kavereitten järki puhetta nooh kokemus sekin)

1 kommentti:

Teinonen kirjoitti...

Otan osaa.

itseironiapironiakukkanen <3