lauantai 29. joulukuuta 2012

I need to confess my sins

This year has been a crazy one. Its been a year of growth for me and I have done things I didn't even think possible for me to do. I have lost alot of weight and I have become beautiful on the outside. But now the year is almost over and I need to confess my sins.

First sin: Vanity/Pride. I have been a bitch to ppl for I have finally been able to feel like a beautiful person. I have put down others to feel somethin and I have been braging abt how much better I feel now. That is not the way I should go and I did not do that before. I need to change this one.

Second sin: Sloth. I have a back problem and its bad. But once of twice I have used it as an excuse to bee lazy. Also I have not cleaned my place at all.

Third sin: Wrath. I have been nasty to ppl I dont like or care for. I have been talking behind somebodys back and that one I regret forever. Karma always kicks you in the ass when you do that and yes it already has.

Fourth sin: Envy. Yes I still envy ppl even tho I feel much much better abt my self. Its mostly been abt the things ppl have, Material things. I guess that this one is not really bad everybody envies someone.

Fifth sin: Greed. I have been Greedy I have bought things that I don't need. Things that I could not afford really. Too many times I have chosen to buy a dvd over eating somethin. When somebody gives me somethin (candy or such) I have taken more then I should. This one I think also go in to category of human nature.

Sixth sin: Lust. Oh this one has lately been the worst I have lusted over friends boyfriends and other ppl. I Have been active on my sexuality this year more then before. I have done low things to have what I want and Its bad. I never ever thought I could even do something like this without feeling too much quilt or regret I do not know where this came from but I really have been doing bad bad things.
But there is a good side to this I feel more confident in my sexuality and I know what I like.
Ever since I broke up with my "so called boyfriend" I have basicly been taking who ever I want and doing what ever I want. It has been Fun but also I feel kinda bad abt it too. Its a huge dilemma for me should I even feel bad or not. I mean I'm a single girl just having my fun and getting more experience that I do need in this side of me, but also what does it make me. A whore?


Well that that. I thank everyone of my loved ones for this year. Hope the next one gives me clarity.

-Frozen

Ei kommentteja: